Have you created a video to help with affiliate marketing? If not, you should stop and read this article!
Video marketing has taken the marketing industry by storm recently, and while some may have thought it was a fad we would get over, it is still continuing to gain momentum.
A recent Info-graphic created by Social Media Today highlights the impact video creation has had. It also shows the capability it has to increase your online presence in this day and age. In my opinion this is the way that affiliate blogging is headed in and here are some of the main points to show you:
- Youtube.com is the number 2-search engine in the world. This shows us:
- People are more interesting in watching than reading.
- Having your content on the #2 search engine means more exposure for you and your affiliates program
- Each day 100 million Internet users watch at least one video.
- 100 million people are looking for something and that something could just be the affiliate product you are promoting!
- 80% of people remember the videos they watch.
- This means that you have a better chance of being remembered for the video you create for your affiliate programs than the awesome blog review you wrote for it.
- An online video can increase people’s understanding of your product and services by 74%.
- If you use video in affiliate marketing, you can actually show them how the product can be used personally.
- 64% of people are more likely to buy a product on an online website after watching a video on it.
- Clicking through to your affiliates websites after watching a video you made on the product just means 64% more cash in your pocket!
- After viewing a video or video ad at least 46% of people who watched it took some type of action.
- What if that action was clicking through your affiliate link to the product to purchase!
With a marketing platform that is seen by over 100 million people a day, it is hard to turn a blind eye. Video creation can help your affiliate marketing strategy more than you think, just looks at those statistics.
People are more likely to trust you when they can see you using the product or service you are affiliating yourself with. Trust from my “Why You Should Integrate Inbound Marketing Into Your Affiliate Marketing Strategies” post, is a huge factor in gaining visitors, potentials leads, more clicks, and video creation makes building it 100% easier.
Even if you have no idea where to start when it comes to creating a video, or think you might not have the time; it is worth it to research your options. There are ways and applications out there to help people with video creation and once you create your first one, I bet you won’t be able to stop!
Have you used Video Marketing in your Affiliate Marketing efforts?http://www.igain.com/component/k2/why-you-should-include-video-marketing-in-your-affiliate-marketing-efforts